2014. október 9., csütörtök

I will design a Professional Retro LOGO, Badge, Label for $6


Hello, I'm artpainters  and this is my RETRO LOGO style.
I will customize unique RETRO LOGO or badge and Label. A clean and Awesome RETRO LOGO enchance your website / presentation. 
Please Read Before Order:
The price is 1 badge per logo.

For source file ill charge extra $2 per Badge.
Extra Fast Delivery is for 1 file only.
I will give u jpg, png, pdf  file only $6  more + file format ai, psd and eps file + $2.
The price is 1 badge per logo.

You just need to tell me description of what you want and i will deliver you quality work in time .

Message me to get your doubts cleared .
Give me a chance to work .

100% satisfaction guaranteed .  Delivery within 1-3  days


Don't miss this chance ....


Order Now..

Order and paypal payment to my account

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése