2014. október 16., csütörtök

I will design creative vector text logo for $6


I can design creative vector text logo to your business or company signature.
  I can provide your design any format. jpeg,png,pdf. Pls see down below


1200 x 800 (pixel) jpeg and png  Transparent background images (if you need custom size let me know when you submitting order)
2 revisions
No Icons just font logo

Note: If you need to add meaningful symbol    pls order (custom design)
 I don't add any icon for regular



For source file ill charge extra $2 per Badge.
Extra Fast Delivery is for 1 file only.
I will give u jpg, png, pdf  file only $6  more + file format ai, psd and eps file + $2.
The price is 1 badge per logo.

100% satisfaction guaranteed .  Delivery within 1-3  days

Unlimited Revisions!

Don't miss this chance ....

100% satisfaction guaranteed .  Delivery within 1-3  days

Order Now.

Order and paypal payment to my account


PS: If you have any doubt about project and procedure pls contact me first.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése