2014. október 8., szerda

I will create a Professional Vintage Retro Logo n Label for $6


Bored from your Logo or Want a new cool eye catching Logo or Label for your product ??

Here i am to contact i will give you awesome  services check my other the portfolio .. I will professionally design your logo and give you unlimited revisions until you are satisfied .

I will give u jpg, png, pdf  file only $6  more + file format ai, psd and eps file + $2.
The price is 1 badge per logo.

You just need to tell me description of what you want and i will deliver you quality work in time .

Message me to get your doubts cleared .
Give me a chance to work .

100% satisfaction guaranteed .  Delivery within 1-3  days


Don't miss this chance ....


Order Now....


Order and paypal payment to my account

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése