2014. október 18., szombat

I will design Professional Label, Retro Logo, Round Badges

I will design Professional Label, Retro Logo, Round Badges for $6



I will design Professional Label, Retro Logo, Round Badges for your company or personal use.

Why you would want to buy my logo design:
   ✪ Friendly communication
   ✪ Fast response time
   ✪ Clean designs
   ✪ No Stock Images
   ✪ No wastage of your Precious Time
   ✪ Vector graphics
   ✪ 100% satisfaction or money back guaranteed!

One order includes:
   ✪ 1 Logo (in JPEG and PNG Format)
   ✪ Unlimited Free Revisions till your Satisfaction
   ✪ For Vector Files check my webpage.


The design can be used for:
   ✪ Print (Business cards, letterheads, brochures, Facebook Covers etc)
   ✪ Online (Website, online advertising, Banner ads etc)
   ✪ Merchandise (Mugs, T-shirts, Can, Bottle etc)
   ✪ Signs (Including shops, billboards etc)
   ✪ Television/screen



Unlimited Revisions!

For source file ill charge extra $2 per Badge.
Extra Fast Delivery is for 1 file only.
I will give u jpg, png, pdf  file only $6  more + file format ai, psd and eps file + $2.
The price is 1 badge per logo.


Don't miss this chance ....

100% satisfaction guaranteed .  Delivery within 1-3  days

Order Now.

Order and paypal payment to my account

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése